Sunday, September 14, 2014

What I want to be when I grow up.

Today I went out to dinner with two friends.  It's amazing how normal events carry such special delight in the midst of a national emergency.  While at dinner the topic of midwifes/doulas came up. I hadn't thought about it for so long but that's one job I would LOVE to have.

Here are a few more:

1) Auto mechanic generalist (I want to simply hear a troubled car and know what the issue is)
















2) Natural hair tutor (To host natural haircare workshops)


3) Action Learning coach (Helping groups work together and solve problems more effectively)

4) Bed and Breakfast House Manager (Creating an unforgettable hospitality experience)







5) Handywoman











6) Pro-bono doula












7) Professional organizer (bringing order to messes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment