Sunday, September 7, 2014

Current crushes

As I walked home one afternoon I realized that there were number of men that have become my favorites here. There are three, six or seven if we count married ones.

To avoid scandal, perhaps I should define "crush."  It's not romantic but rather my appreciation they've won and that sets them apart. Since they have become a nice set, I decided to analyze them and highlight what it is about them that make them recipients of my appreciation. Each has a distinguishing characteristic:

1. Generosity with physical strength
2. Passion (about work, of course)
3. Intellect
4. Sincere kindness
5. Humility
6. Patience
7. Voice/Expressed Wisdom

Now to have all of these characteristics rolled up into one. That would be fabulous.

No, friend.  I know the question on your mind: "Is any of them a possibility?"  Not that I know of.  And so, ever the learner, I learn about my preferences from my crushes and move on.

Movin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment